1. Dismantle the covers on both sides of the flange, and clean the stainless steel sanitary ball valve when it opens.
2. Test the valve according to the specified signal, and then install it if qualified.
3. Swash the pipe and remove any impurity before connecting the valve with the pipe.
4. Do not use the actuator as the lifting point to avoid damage.
5. Make sure that the valve is parallel or perpendicular to the pipe.
6. Pay attention that pipes around the valve installation position should not droop or bear any external force. If such a situation happens, please support the pipe with a stand or upholder.
7. Use the required locking flange connecting bolt.