1. The late-model stainless steel sanitary reversing valve is safe, clean, durable and simple.
2. Its pneumatic actuator is separated from the valve body by the open-style stem, which enables a direct inspection on the seal and prevents the body from heat transfer.
3. The product’s normally-closed and normally-open functions can be switched instantly.
4. The spherical body allows for high fluidity and easy clearance.
5. It can deal with materials more softly and safely when switching the flow direction.
6. The standard design provides the joint with high flexibility and diversity.
7. Its metal stopping device can extend the seal’s useful life.
8. The product comes with rapid installation and convenient maintenance.
Structural Styles of Sanitary Reversing Valve
1. F-model Positive Direction Single Seat Valve
It is used to separate the liquid flow direction in the junction of the pipe system. It adopts a single valve sealing to intercept two flow directions.
2. C-model Converse Single Seat Valve
The product can isolate the junction in the pipe system. It intercepts two flow directions through a single valve sealing.
3. N-model Concurrent Single Seat Reversal Valve
The valve is able to change the liquid flow direction in the pipe system, namely, two directions into and one direction out.
4. B-model Diffluence Double Seats Valve
It can be applied to switch between the two liquid flow directions in the pipe system; that is one direction into and two directions out.
1. Contact surface between the product and medium: 304 or 316L
2. Seal: Standard: EPDM
Optional: Silica gel or fluorine gel
Surface Finish of Sanitary Reversing Valve
1. Outside: Sandblasting: Ra≤1.6 mm
Matt Polishing: Ra≤0.6 mm
2. Inside: Polishing: Ra≤0.6 mm
Requirements for Compressed Air Quality The Actuator Needs
1. Compressed air connection: Air tube equipped with air hose coupling R1/8"
2. Maximum particle size: 0.01mm
3. Maximum oil content: 0.08ppm
4. Dew point: ≤-10℃
5. Maximum water content: 7.5g/kg
Clean Selector Valve Manufacturer | Flow Direction Changing Solution | Cheap Fluid Handling Products